Program Partners donate to WXPN, because they believe in supporting music with authenticity, substance and integrity. Music that is full of passion and power, music that moves people because it gets to the very heart of things: human connection.
Program Partners are dedicated to building an engaged group of music lovers, supporting emerging artists, and investing in high quality programming that makes the endless rewards of the music experience accessible to all - on-air, online and in the community.
Become a Program Partner today by making a sustaining donation of $125/mo, or an annual gift of $1,500. Donate online here.
WXPN Program Partners receive exclusive music experiences in recognition and appreciation for their essential support:
- Invitation for two to attend up to five World Cafe tapings with Talia Schlanger. Past World Cafe tapings include: War on Drugs, Brandi Carlile, David Gray, Bela Fleck and Abigail Washburn, Josh Ritter and Iron & Wine just to name a few.
- Complimentary pair of Go-Everywhere Passes to the XPoNential Music Festival.
- Advance notice for Free at Noon concerts along with VIP mezzanine seating.
- WXPN membership card which provides discounts at about 100 businesses, restaurants, theaters and other organizations throughout Philadelphia and Central PA.
- Advance, discounted tickets to WXPN’s Annual NON-COMMvention.
- Open invitation to tour the WXPN studios, watch a program and an on-air host broadcasting live (available upon request).
- Notification via email of complimentary concert tickets throughout the Delaware Valley when available.
- Become a Program Partner today by making a sustaining donation of $125/mo, or an annual gift of $1,500. Donate online here.
Maximize Your Support!